Flamingo offers this Stax mallet that is effective during mallet finger deformity. The finger splint is designed to help relieve finger pain and reduce swelling caused by sprains, jams, strains as well as arthritis. The finger splint adjusts to all finger sizes. The splint is made of plastic shape with a well secure sleeve covering the tip of the fracture or injured finger. The finger splint is injection moulded to high tolerance providing an ultra-smooth edge for patient comfort. The injury occurs when the tip of the finger has taken a hard impact forcing the tip of the finger down resulting in an over-stretch in the extensor ligament of the finger.
- Effective during mallet finger deformity
- Support the distal interphalangeal joint in hyperextension
- Keeps proximal interphalangeal joint free
- Made of engineering plastic
- Consists of ventilated holes that keep the skin cool and dry
- Common for both the fingers
- Easy to use
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.