Flamingo has curated this large frog splint that is recommended for fractures, post-injury, and similar conditions. Commonly occurring finger injuries are due to recreational and occupational accidents such as mallet fingers, boutonniere deformity, trigger finger, swan neck deformity, dislocation, and fracture. Other common injuries occur among basketball, football, and baseball players. Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis may cause deformity of the hands and fingers. Sprains and strains: strains occur when muscles or tendons are overstretched. Sprains are an overstretching or a partial tearing of ligaments. Flamingo frog splint gives you great relief.
- Recommended in hyper-flexion injuries
- Maintains interphalangeal joints in the correct position
- Foam padding ensures a comfortable fit
- Malleable aluminium with foam padding
- Doesn’t restrict other fingers
- Common for right and left fingers Easy to use
- Available in large size (3inch)
- Closure Type: Hook, Loop
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.