Flamingo has curated this spoon splint that is recommended for fractures, post-injury, and similar conditions. Commonly occurring finger injuries are due to recreational and occupational accidents such as mallet fingers, boutonniere deformity, trigger finger, swan neck deformity, dislocation, and fracture. Recommended in fingertip injuries, nail bed injuries and burns care. Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis may cause deformity of the hands and fingers. Sprains are an overstretching or a partial tearing of ligaments. A flamingo spoon splint gives you great relief.
- Supports and stabilizes the finger
- Foam padding ensures a comfortable fit
- Malleable aluminium with foam padding
- Adjustable Velcro strap
- Velcro gives the snug fit
- Easy to use
- Common for right and left-hand finger
- Recommended for dislocated fractures, sprains
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.